Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Shawna & JJ's Wedding

Here's a few pictures from the wedding of Shawna & JJ that we went to Saturday evening. It was very elegant without being stuffy. First time I've been to a formal wedding like that was, and only the 4th wedding I've been to period! Jerry was so nervous he wouldn't even look at Shawna when he was repeating his vows. She was all trying to cock her head at him trying to get him to look at her. Reminded me of my wedding when we played Tim Strong's "With Your Hand in Mine" after we lit the unity candle, and had to tell Brad to hold my hand! But anyhow, it was a lovely wedding and the food was awesome, and that's the important part, right? KIDDING! I wish there had been more material on the girls' dresses, but it could have been worse I suppose.



Jerry in the limo that transported them to the reception


Pictures on the table when you walked into the reception. Cute! I couldn't get the thing to not glare, but oh well. Shawna's t-shirt says "I Love JJ" :-)



Walking into the reception after being introduced as Mr. & Mrs. Jerry Jones.
They are such a happy couple!

No comments: